Saturday, November 8, 2008

celebration dance

One day this week I snapped this photo of Anna enjoying an M&M and doing some sort of celebration dance. We have a very proud young lady roaming our halls these days. Yesterday (Friday) we celebrated one full day with no incidents in the pull-up (excluding nap & nighttime). Yes, every single time she went on the potty - even when we were not home. This was a BIG deal for her and for us! We celebrated often and Anna was overheard telling her baby doll before bed "I am so proud of you for going on the potty today!"

We are still taking things one at a time, and making a big deal out of each success. Let's hope for more days like yesterday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Anna. Papa thinks you should bargin for more m@m's.Second thought I will be there in a couple of weeks and we seem to have many bags left from hallowen.