Monday, November 24, 2008

on driving

In the car this morning, as we were talking about hospitals and doctors:

Me: "Anna, in a few months mommy will go to the hospital and that's where Dr. B will take out the baby! You and daddy can come and visit me while I am there and see the baby"

Anna: "Yeah mommy! And I will drive! I will sit der (pointing to my seat) and I will drive to the hospital"

Me: "Hmmm, well, you can drive when you are 16 - so daddy will drive you to the hospital to come and see me, okay?"

Anna: "OK, when I am 16 I will drive and I will sit der (pointing to my seat again) and daddy will sit der (pointing to the passenger seat) and I will come visit you in the hospital. When I am 16 and I can drive."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna. This is about the same age that your father wanted to drive his grandpa Bill's farm truck. Papa