Every once in awhile I pick up the knitting needles and try another hat. This one I made a number of weeks ago for Anna, and then put it away on a shelf. When I put it away, I was thinking that maybe Anna had enough hats for now and I would use this one to display on my "Etsy" site for sale. (I created a site on Etsy and am considering putting some knit hats up there to see if they sell - we'll see). However, as the weather has turned cold again, I just couldn't resist giving this one to Anna. It suits her so well...and afterall, I did make it with her in mind! I think this is my new favorite!
2 comments:
Absolutely adorable! Anna is such a lucky girl to have so many pretty, fun hats to wear. Her mom is so talented. Great idea to make them to sell, Christa.
Today is the kind of day we all need one...with a fur lining!
Stay warm. Love, Nana
I'm not sure who is learning more talents in this dynamic duo...Anna growing up, or Christa with all of the new Mom talents!
It's so great to see you happy and involved!
Love ya,
PT
Post a Comment