So, I finished my first sewing class last night, and I have this cute tote bag to show for all my hard work. It was a very fun experience...there were only 2 others in the class, one of which was a 6th grade girl, and we just basically each worked on our project while the instructor helped us out. I learned a few new things, and enjoyed the 3 hour sessions when I could just focus on that and relax. I am happy with the bag too! It's complete with a fancy lining, a zipper and everything!

2 comments:
Christa, that bag is so cute!! Great job!
Christa, I'm so glad you find joy in sewing and I know your creative side will find many projects to do. This is a beautiful bag.
Perhaps there will be other classes you can enjoy and then you can teach me some new tricks!
Keep on stitchin'.
~Norma
Post a Comment