It is only fitting that as a corollary to this new skill, she has also learned a new word..."ice". At least once a day we need to apply "ice" to a bump, a boink or an owie, as Anna likes to call them.
At the end of the video you can hear Anna call her name. She knows when I am taking video of her and has to watch herself when she's done.
Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing - Photo Books
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, she's getting so good at walking!! I can't wait to see it all in person. Happy New Year Dyers!
WOW!!! It was only a week ago that I was watching her try to take a few steps and now she's already bolting from room to room?!?...
What an exciting time in life - to witness this, something so great and wonderful!!! :)
Love you,
Patrick
p.s. - way too cute that she knows she's being taped and wants to see herself in action! :)
Good job Anna! Could this be moms answer for more of a exercise program.I can't believe how she changes in one week. Love Papa
Post a Comment